Our office remains available to serve you during the pandemic. However, we are promoting social distancing by working remotely on all of our cases and meeting current and new clients through online means or telephone. Many courts remain closed, but people still need help. Please call our office at 215-576-5150 to schedule a meeting with us. We are here to help you.
Philadelphia PA, Personal Injury Lawyer
- Your injuries deserve serious representation.
- You need a lawyer who will listen and get results!
- You need a firm with the experience and knowledge to handle your injury claim.
About Philadelphia, PA Personal Injury Lawyer Sandra Worthington
When you're looking for someone to turn to who will work relentlessly to get the results you deserve, turn to Worthington Law Group.
We've been helping injured people get the results they need for over 30 years. Established in 1983, Worthington Law Group has the experience that enables us to provide the resilient and aggressive legal expertise that you require.
We're also part of a network that includes many other kinds of attorneys - so if we're not able to handle your case, we'll do everything we can to help you find an attorney to satisfy your needs
The insurance company will have a lawyer and so should you!
What Our Clients Say about Us
Why Call the Worthington Law Group?
- We represent ONLY Plaintiffs.
- Call us BEFORE you call the insurance company. The insurance company has a lawyer and so should you!
- For nearly a quarter-century our counsel has built a reputation for battling large insurance companies and winning.
- We will not pass off your case to a less experienced associate. You and your case get the personal attention of an experienced, seasoned attorney.
- You can trust that we care about your case and want to help you.
- We work relentlessly to get the best possible result in your case.
- We offer aggressive representation with unsurpassed integrity.
In Pennsylvania, the victim must PROVE they were injured in an accident. See the section on the Mistakes Victims Make When Dealing With Their Doctors. NOT knowing these things can cost you a significant amount of money.
If you have suffered a dog bite, you need information. We wrote the Pennsylvania Dog Bite Book to help you to understand the secrets insurance companies don't want you to know.